Five basic resolutions for 2015:
- Run 1700 km.
- Lose 16 lbs. (8 lbs. by the end of June) — this one’s a classic.
- Play a rendition of Together We Will Live Forever on the guitar (even if it’s a poor one).
- Write one article every two weeks and two fragments every one week.
- Medidate four times a week.
As far as work is concerned:
- Ship a sustainable real-time API (i.e. event stream).
- Build out a service for internal API consolidation (i.e. “API umbrella”).
- Write something interesting enough to make it to the front page of HN twice (I made it twice in 2014, so just hold a steady pace).
- Get two surfing trips in and get moderately good by doing so.
Did I make a mistake? Please consider sending a pull request.